Tuesday, June 15, 2010

The Great Flood of '10

Yeah so yesterday was crazy right?  All that rain....I was about to bust out my Bible and follow the instructions for constructing an ark!  Like I had said a moment ago, my friend's car was submerged in the water and she sent a photo to news channel 9, nerd.  The car is a camero to boot!  You know that was down to drown.  I stayed inside and off the streets yesterday.  With my driving record it is best that I did.  I scrubbed the bathtubs, cleaned like crazy, swept and mopped, and did laundry; clearly I stayed on the busy side.

3 comments:

  1. hahaha Funny! But with the signs we are getting I think we need to flip to the opposite end of the bible!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thinking we should have been getting ready to duke it out on boats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I stayed in as well. I didn't feel the need to go anywhere. I ended up getting alot of things done around the house. Not as many as I needed to but some. Although, what I really wanted to do was take a nap. Rainy weather, makes me sleepy...

    ReplyDelete